Who says the only type of love worth celebrating on Valentine’s Day is romantic? Here are 14 platonic date ideas to help you spread love no matter what your relationship status is.
- Undress your stress at the spa with a day of rest and relaxation.
- Fall in love with your favorite rom-com (again).
- Sing your heart out at karaoke.
- Trade your briefcase for a suitcase and hit the road for a girls’ trip.
- Watch and learn to cook your way into each other’s hearts with a virtual culinary class.
- Take turns shooting Cupid’s arrow with a gift and love letter exchange.
- Shop ‘til you drop, or until you reach your budget, with a fun solo or group shopping spree.
- Be a florist for a day and customize the perfect floral arrangement for yourself or someone else!
- Tap into your inner child with a day of DIY crafts like homemade Valentine’s wreaths, candles, friendship bracelets, or potpourri.
- Gather around your favorite fellow readers for a juicy romance novel discussion.
- Take a hike and enjoy a day of adventure with a friend or fitness partner.
- Spend an evening on or off-Broadway with tickets to a play.
- Coordinate a love-themed potluck or friendly baking contest featuring healthy white, red, and pink treats.
- Toast to love and friendship with a Galentine’s Day brunch.
What are your fun plans this Valentine’s Day? Share them with us on social media by tagging us @keystoabundantlife on Facebook and @ktabundantlife on Instagram.